Welcome to Via Veronawelcometoviaverona.com
Website Preview: http://welcometoviaverona.elykinnovation.com/
- COMPLETE Week of 08/06: resume designs with new contact, Marianne
- COMPLETE Week of 08/13: continue designs and get design approval by FRI
- IN PROGRESS Week of 08/20: build website
- IN PROGRESS Week of 08/27: demo website and make final changes from Marianne
- Week of 09/03: Launch website (after Labor Day)
- RECEIVED Content due by 06/26, begin blueprints
- skipping content approval, content will adjust as we move forward
- IN PROGRESS Blueprints approved by 07/16, begin designs
- Designs approved by 07/30 (milestone payment), begin build
- Build complete by 08/13, begin final review to publish
- Publish ASAP
Our experience indicates that when a project goes “exactly as planned” there are several key elements that were in place.
- We have one primary contact and that person remains in place from beginning to end.
- The primary contact has time to commit to the project.
- Everyone involved in the project reads our new client guide. - Download New Client Guide
- The content is developed, updated, formatted and delivered by a professional copywriter.
- Deadlines are realistic and adhered to.
- Communication is wide open.
- If we run into road blocks, everyone is focused on a solution.
The Client approves the wireframe(s) above with the green check mark(s) and authorizes the Consultant to proceed with the development of designs. The Client acknowledges that wireframe changes requested after the signature date below will result in additional fees that are not included in the original contract.
The Client approves the design(s) above with the green check mark(s) and authorizes the Consultant to proceed with the development of the website. The Client acknowledges that design changes requested after the signature date below will result in additional fees that are not included in the original contract.This approval was electronically signed by Marianne (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 08/17/2018