2011 is here and right now is the best time to commit to a dynamic internet strategy. Much has changed in this world in the past 12 months and the only certainty we have going forward is the world will continue to change. We are fortunate to employ a dynamic group of experts in website design, web application design, search engine marketing, search engine optimization and other forms of internet strategy. We have provided a quick list for you to consider as you plan for growth in 2011. Please keep in mind, most of what we recommend can be accomplished quickly and cost effectively.
1. Go mobile!! The world is connecting to the internet with phones and PDA’s.
Make sure your website actually functions on a mobile device. Most smart phones have a special browser that can distort your website if it is not mobile ready. Adding a mobile website is pretty straight forward, when a visitor uses a mobile device to access your website, we place code in your main website that redirects them to your mobile website. The mobile website is a smaller version of your main site and only contains the most relevant content, such as your phone number, location and a list of services.
2. Facelift!! Many times a complete redesign is not required. Now is a great time to refresh your look.
3. Update your Content!! You have been in business for another year and you may offer new services or have discontinued others. Make sure your website reflects these changes! More important is that Google will rank your website higher if you keep your content updated regularly.
4. Add a Blog!! There is no better way to keep your website fresh! If you cannot imagine having the time to post regularly, ask about a custom blog strategy. It is not as hard as it may seem.
5. Social Networking!! Facebook just surpassed Google in total searches in 2010. Your business needs a Facebook page! It is fast and easy! We also can build more advanced Facebook pages that can set you apart from the competition.
6. Search Engine Optimization!! The internet is getting busier everyday and it takes a planned strategy to get noticed. A good SEO plan involves being consistent over a long period of time, and you do not have to spend a lot of money.
7. Start an E-news Letter!! Reach out to your client base on a monthly or quarterly basis.
If you would like more information about any of these resolutions call today we will get you there!! 904-998-1935.