Our experience indicates that when a project goes “exactly as planned” there are several key elements that were in place.
- We have one primary contact and that person remains in place from beginning to end.
- The primary contact has time to commit to the project.
- Everyone involved in the project reads our new client guide. - Download New Client Guide
- The content is developed, updated, formatted and delivered by a professional copywriter.
- Deadlines are realistic and adhered to.
- Communication is wide open.
- If we run into road blocks, everyone is focused on a solution.
Milestone 1 - (FRI 05/29) - Approved
Content (text and images) due, begin blueprints
Milestone 2 - (FRI 06/05) - Approved
blueprints complete, begin designs (1 week for blueprints)
Milestone 3 - (FRI 06/19) - Approved
Designs complete, begin build (2 weeks for designs)
Milestone 4 - (FRI 06/26) - In Progress
Build complete, begin review and testing (1 week for build)
Milestone 5 - (06/29)
Launch this week
The Client approves the wireframe(s) above with the green check mark(s) and authorizes the Consultant to proceed with the development of designs. The Client acknowledges that wireframe changes requested after the signature date below will result in additional fees that are not included in the original contract.
Photoshoot Round 1
Photoshoot Round 2
Photoshoot Round 3
The Client approves the design(s) above with the green check mark(s) and authorizes the Consultant to proceed with the development of the website. The Client acknowledges that design changes requested after the signature date below will result in additional fees that are not included in the original contract.