2013 is a “blink away” and now is the best time to analyze your current strategy, evaluate what is working and commit to a dynamic game plan going forward. Much has changed in this world in the past 10 months and the only certainty we have going forward is the world will continue to change. We are fortunate to employ a dynamic group of experts in web application design, search engine marketing, search engine optimization and other forms of internet strategy. We have provided a quick list for you to consider as you plan for growth in 2013. Please keep in mind, everything we recommend can be accomplished quickly and cost effectively.
1. Go mobile!! The world is connecting to the internet with phones and tablets so it is important to make sure your website actually functions on a mobile device. Most smart phones have a special browser that can distort your website if it is not mobile ready. Adding a mobile website is pretty straight forward, when a visitor uses a mobile device to access your website, we place code in your main website that redirects them to your mobile website. The mobile website is a smaller version of your main site and only contains the most relevant content, such as your phone number, location and a list of services.
If you are planning to redesign your website in 2013, than you may consider using responsive design techniques for your mobile internet strategy. Essentially your website will “respond” accordingly to the actual device it is being viewed from. Your website will rearrange the content on your website to better suit the device.
2. Facelift!! Many times a complete website redesign is not required. Now is a great time to refresh your look and get ready for 2013.
3. Update your Content!! Content is King and Google loves fresh relevant content. If you have been in business for more than a year, you may offer new services or have discontinued others. Make sure your website reflects these changes! More important is that Google will rank your website higher if you keep your content updated regularly.
4. Add a Blog!! There is no better way to keep your website fresh! If you cannot imagine having the time to post regularly, ask about a custom blog strategy.
6. Search Engine Optimization!! The internet is getting busier everyday and it takes a planned strategy to get noticed. A good SEO plan involves being consistent over a long period of time. Your SEO strategy should be customized to your specific website and business.
7. Start an E-news Letter!! Reach out to your client base on a monthly or quarterly basis. When you deliver an E-newsletter, your clients and potential clients will pause and think of you. Top of mind is always a good place to be, even if they don’t actually read your newsletter.
If you would like more information about any of these resolutions call today we will get you there!! 904-998-1935.