Ohio Pure Waterohiopurewater.com
Our experience indicates that when a project goes “exactly as planned” there are several key elements that were in place.
- We have one primary contact and that person remains in place from beginning to end.
- The primary contact has time to commit to the project.
- Everyone involved in the project reads our new client guide. - Download New Client Guide
- The content is developed, updated, formatted and delivered by a professional copywriter.
- Deadlines are realistic and adhered to.
- Communication is wide open.
- If we run into road blocks, everyone is focused on a solution.
Milestone 1 - (mid May) - Approved
- [breaking ground, starting admin area]
- Admin: review current database to make plan for data migration: “if provided with current database, we can attempt to streamline the product data entry”
- Admin: Users (admin login)
- Admin: Categories
- Admin: Suppliers
Milestone 2 - (mid June) - Approved
- [continuing admin area]
- Admin: Options
- Admin: Products
- Admin: Orders
Milestone 3 - (mid July) - Approved
- [starting front end]
- Front end: home page
- Front end: product category page
- Front end: product page
- Front end: shopping cart page
Milestone 4 - (mid August) - Approved
- [completing critical process]
- Front end: checkout process (Authorize.net integration)
- Admin: processing orders (send to supplier/generate RTF files)
Milestone 5 - (mid September) - In Progress
- [finishing touches]
- search, search results
- category sidebar menu
- featured products
- breadcrumb NAV
- category price adjustment
- admin help tips/instructions
Milestone 6 - (mid October)
- [testing, review, and launch]
- final review & testing (client)
- bug fixes
- publish website
The Client approves the wireframe(s) above with the green check mark(s) and authorizes the Consultant to proceed with the development of designs. The Client acknowledges that wireframe changes requested after the signature date below will result in additional fees that are not included in the original contract.
The Client approves the design(s) above with the green check mark(s) and authorizes the Consultant to proceed with the development of the website. The Client acknowledges that design changes requested after the signature date below will result in additional fees that are not included in the original contract.