Florida Education Associationfeaweb.org
3PM every Monday and Thursday.
Conference phone number: 605-313-4812
Access code: 839864
- COMPLETE 02/08 design approval (approved 02/11)
- 02/20 content due
- 02/21 member area demo
- 02/26 testing
- [internal deadline]
03/07 publish new website 03/14 publish new website
- 04/01 (week of) publish new website
1. Design approved and website is built and parent pages populated.
2. Member area demo
Our experience indicates that when a project goes “exactly as planned” there are several key elements that were in place.
- We have one primary contact and that person remains in place from beginning to end.
- The primary contact has time to commit to the project.
- Everyone involved in the project reads our new client guide. - Download New Client Guide
- The content is developed, updated, formatted and delivered by a professional copywriter.
- Deadlines are realistic and adhered to.
- Communication is wide open.
- If we run into road blocks, everyone is focused on a solution.
The Client approves the wireframe(s) above with the green check mark(s) and authorizes the Consultant to proceed with the development of designs. The Client acknowledges that wireframe changes requested after the signature date below will result in additional fees that are not included in the original contract.
The Client approves the design(s) above with the green check mark(s) and authorizes the Consultant to proceed with the development of the website. The Client acknowledges that design changes requested after the signature date below will result in additional fees that are not included in the original contract.This approval was electronically signed by Mark Piotrowski (email@example.com) on 02/11/2019