Of all the variables that are put into the mix when creating a website, written content is not only the most important, but unfortunately is also the leading cause of production delays and missed deadlines.
Business owners often take on the responsibility of writing their own content, which is great! Who better to write a company’s message other than the owner? But our experience shows when a client tackles the burden of content writing, it usually turns into a major struggle and significantly slows the entire development process.
Professionally produced website content can save a project from delay, and will provide a higher quality message over client generated content.
We looked at projects going back 2 years. We found that 74% of projects where clients were responsible for their own content missed the desired launch date. Over the same period, 100% of our projects were published on time if we wrote the content.
In addition to avoiding project delays, qualified website content writers solve common client-content issues such as grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Examples you ask?
“Let’s eat Grandpa” or “Let’s eat, Grandpa”
Just as correct punctuation can save a life, professionally written content can save a business!
Real Examples of Client Supplied Content
Forget the spelling, grammar, punctuation, and messaging errors shown below, it’s hard enough to figure out what they’re actually trying to say!
|Before: Client Written Content||After: Professionally Written Content|
|A superb and inexpensive restaurant. Fine food expertly served by waitresses in appetizing forms.||Outstanding German themed restaurant featuring old world charm and family friendly menu all at affordable prices.|
|Dinner Special — Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25; Children $2.00.||Dinner Specials: Turkey Club $2.35
Open Faced Chicken or Beef with Gravy: $2.25
Children’s Menu Starting at $2.00
|An antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and large drawers.||Antique Cherry Desk features beautiful carved legs, brass hardware and ample 6 drawer storage.|
|Our Missoin: “We are a company compromised day by day by its growth and commitment to our customer”.||Our Mission: We remain committed to our customers by delivering the best in products, services, and client support every day.|
|Now is your chance to have your ear pierced and get an extra pire to take home, too.||Save $5 on Ear Piercing and Get a Second Pair of Silver – Gold Post Earrings FREE|
|We have several very old dresses from grandmothers in beautiful condition.||Large inventory of beautiful Antique Dresses|
|Eight week old Great Dames for sale.||Eight week old Great Danes for Sale|
|Get rid of aunts: XYZ does the job in 24 hours.||Kills Ants in 24 hours|
|Auto Repair Service. Free pickup and deliveries. Try us once, you’ll never go anywhere again.||Free Pick-up and Delivery. “Try us, you’ll like us”|
|Discontinuation of this iten is result of our inabillity to properly source manufacturing to support the distribution and supply chain of this product on a consistent basis with-in the quality standards we usually require.||Due to quality issues, we will no longer offer this product. Our sales engineers are available to help you find comparable replacement products from our Parts Catalog such as XYZ and ACME models. Thank you again for being a valued customer.|
|To have the observance without fail to prevent the damage to harn and the property beforehand to the persons who use this product and other person.||To prevent personal and property damage, please read the Installation and Owner’s Manuals prior to use. Contact Engineering Services or Call: 904.123.1234|
Save Time and Keep that Embarrassing Egg Off Your Face:
When we write your content, it’s done right and is always on time. We write clear, concise, and descriptive content that conveys “who you are” and “what you do”. In support of your business and marketing plans, we write detailed descriptions of your products and services and tell the story of how you provide value to your clients.
Our years of multi-industry experience allow us to create the well planned content required to meet the specific needs of your organization’s website, blog, SEO strategy or email marketing campaign.
What We Do:
- Our content writing service provides all research, writing, editing, and proofing needed to complete the project to your complete satisfaction.
- Saving you time and money, we deliver content designed for online readers. Written to bring clients to your website and front door, our content grabs attention, builds interest, creates desire, and motivates reader action.
- Tailored to your individual style, we write attention grabbing headlines, supportive sub-headlines, descriptive reader friendly copy, and “Calls-to-Action” that initiate reader response.
- So your clients are able to find you, and to enhance Search Engine recognition, we write all content using proven Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and best practices.
- To keep clients on your website longer, we write and format all page content to reflect the way site visitors read and look for information online.
- To eliminate the egg on the face thing…we always using correct spelling, grammar, and proper punctuation.
- Written in a consistent tense and tone, we write reader friendly content that speaks directly to your customer demographic and target audience.
- All content projects start with initial client meetings to understand your organization’s products, services, and overall marketing message. We conduct detailed industry and competitor research.
- During the entire writing process, you will have several opportunities to make changes, additions, and comments to the emerging content.
- After receiving your final content approval, to ensure proper insertion into your website, the finished content will be given to our developers along with detailed development notes.